Monday, June 15, 2020

KRLM Story: Special Kitty Named Raj




Special Kitty Named RAJ

"About six months back, I was walking around CCSPCA high-kill shelter and was looking at the cats tagged to be put down. Since our rescue is known at all the shelters, we pull from those cats pending to be put down and are already tagged.

 I noticed this big white boy tagged to be put down. He was sick with URI and could hardly see out of his eyes because the URI infection had begun set into his eyes. I asked if our rescue could pull him. I was asked by staff if I really wanted this kitty, “Paula, he is pretty sick with URI.” Nope, I wanted to pull him and give him a chance. The shelter kept telling me that he acted feral when they tried to touch or feed him. Nope, I decided, our rescue did not feel the same about their opinion of him..."

READ MORE:  CLICK HERE





No comments:

Post a Comment