Thursday, September 6, 2018

KRLM: Lady Samantha




Lady Samantha
by Lupe Gore

"Two months ago, on June 8, 2018, Feral Paws Rescue received a call from the Tulare (California) Shelter that they had several cats and kittens who needed to be rescued. This shelter is a small one and they were full. One of the cats saved that day is a stunning white cat with beautiful black markings on her back and tail, and a black “half-mustache.” She is approximately two years old. She was brought to the Rescue and put in one of the kennels, where I would take care of her along with almost 30 other cats. 

Each time I would go into my area, she would rub up against the kennel and when I opened the door I would pick her up, pet her, and hold her while retrieving her food and water bowls, and litter pan in order to clean it. She was always so happy to have the attention and love and would sit inside her kennel watching me as I took care of the other cats. By the time I would be ready to leave for the day, she would..."  READ MORE:  Click Here







No comments:

Post a Comment