Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Loopie

A4673143My name is Loopie and I'm an approximately 5 year old female domestic mh.  I am not yet spayed.  I have been at the Lancaster Animal Care Center since February 1, 2014.  I will be available on February 6, 2014 You can visit me at my temporary home at L530.

email from the Lancaster Shelter 020314:
"A4673143 is an owner surrender, but is extremely aggressive and is attacking people. Unable to handle. Caused injury to ACO cleaning her kennel this AM.
This cat is not available for adoption, unless you can be here by 2pm. Please let me know ASAP if you are still interested. If we do not hear from you, the cat will be humanly euthanized after 2pm.
 
Please let us know,"
 
Lt. Raul Rodriguez
County of Los Angeles DACC – 05
Lancaster Animal Care Center
<> <> <>
UPDATE:  Our volunteer tried very hard to be at the Lancaster Shelter by 2pm. Unfortunately, Loopie was PTS at 2:01pm. We missed saving her by minutes! This is the continued dysfunction we have to deal with -- disheartening, as well as an unneeded death. Our volunteer had also handled Loopie and found her to be adoptable, that's why we were trying so hard to get to her in time, so she could have a new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment